Saturday, March 14, 2015

year 2011,tahun kena tipu kiri dan kanan

Salam and morning to all readers all round the world tak kira dimana jua anda berada.Di hari  Sabtu  pagi bertemankan cuaca yang  teramat ler elok,untok berkebun,dan apa jua aktiviti di luar ..If only the whether stay like this forever,but wishfull thinking ler kan?.

Bangun pagi hari ni,sebab kena masakan untuk guest yg dtg dari San Francisco seramai 10 org,duduk di Paseo selama 3 hari and another 10 dari Iowa yg duduk selama 7 hari di Kirkland. Kirkland guest requested an extra toilet paper and paper towels,terberak2 kot,sebab jv masak nasi goreng kampung terpedas sikit masa dia org sampai.Tak tau dia org makan ker tidak,they must have sebab mintak toilet paper lebih.And Paseo guest tu org Filipina.

Jv beli rumah Paseo tu kungsi dgn another Melayu yg duduk dan kerja di Utah.Baik budaknya,kenal melalui fb di kenalkan by another very good fren of mine masa di New York Rosna Duni.She is very helpfull and kind hearted plus frenly,the very non judgemental kind of human being.Being with her I can be myself without worry being judge on my looks,or attitude as long as I do not insult others .Through FB I  met a lot of frens like Rosna Duni,which i enjoy very much. And my Paseo partner is Addie Zulkifli,another great partnert,very fair and honest.Since he is 6 hours away from me,we both agree that i manage the property as i see fit and any cost we will split 50/50. I have not been  lucky in partnership dari dulu lagi.Maybae i am too giving,too fickle minded i do not know.Its either I got scammed or got taken advantaged of it.its a risk i  am willing to take each time I joint venturE with another person when comes to business.But with Addie,there were no headache,no heartache,i shortlisted the property based on out budget,he came down and decided which one he like the most,since i have owned so many property o my own,I let my partner to decide which one they like,and what terms they agreed on.Most cases,50/50 cost,I manage for free and profit 50/50 if they are not local,if they are local,their job is to help me to market the business and answer all emails enquiries.I 'll do all hard work.So out  of 6 properties i showed him,he liked Paseo the most,its move in condition,2900 sft,on 12 thousand sft land with a pool.the price was 250K.Once closed,he let me furnished the house,its not because i am good at it,but we can't afford to pay other  people to do it..Other than the towels,linen and beddings,the rest are from yard sale or moving sales.Took me sebulan nak hiaskan rumah tu.siap semua upah another melayu 500 usd to ambik gambo and list it kat website.Business was slow at the beginning,but alhamdulilah sekarang dah mula pick up.But Addie has proven been a great business partner for me so far.

Kirkland was my 5th property i bought in 2011.it was a fixer upper,really was fixxer upper.build in 1954 in an older neighbourhood. US was at the bottom of reccession,i was buying properties like catching a falling knife,every time i bought one,prices keep on falling,and Kirkland was one of them.the seller paid 498k for a unliveble condition,Bank owned ,and they ask for 99K,i offered 89K.and they accepted.The only thing i managed to replace at that time was the roofing,because i found a cheap clay roofing tile for 50cents a piece ,enough peices to replace Kirkland roof.With labour and material,cost me 10K for a brand new roof,saving me a 15K on materials.and at that time semua org tak der keja,so we got cheap labour.4k ,8 people for one week job.By then i was exhausted financially,because at the same time i was renovating another townhouse no far from Kirkland,that i bought for 50K,and the mexican guy i used took forever to finsh the job,

I have a mexican partner to help me with the renovating work,very skillfull and honest,but that is all.relying on him was such a headache,but i do not have much choice at this time as Las vegas full of scammers.so telan jer ler pahit maung dengan dia. Most of my money habis kat Delfern the townhouse,total spent on that was 70K.kita bukan banyak mana pon duit,semua nya guna cash,simpanan pon terus kesep,in between,renovating townhouse and fixing Kirkland.masa beli rumah2 tu semua,jv buat deal dgn Hector tu,dia baiki rumah tu,i keluar modal,bila jual bagi dua untung after tolak all cost,but cikano ni ,tak tau apa massalah dia,buat keja either lambat siap or tak siap. Delfern tu ambik masa 5 bulan baru siap,bukan beso benor pon,stress kita di buatnya.Bila dah stress tu jv ambik keputusan nak let go of Kirkland. Reply to Craiglist add ,mamat Thai responded to the add.Nam dia Loy,anak dua,duduk dgn mak dan bini.

Dia rent to own Kirkland from me for 1000 monthly for 3 years,at the end of 3 years,dia beli for 135K.and agreed to renovate the house while living in the house.Hector was not too happy about it.but jv tak der pilihan, rumah tu tak bole kosong,nanti homeless bertapak,and kena saman dgn bandaraya,and  since dia tak setuju dgn jv,Hector tinggalkan kerja baiki Delfern sekerat jalan.By then jv dah bengkek dgn hector for being childish.Jv hire org lain to habiskan keja kat Delfern tu and start cari tenant.. And this is the year jv kena tipu left right and centre.Kirklrd tenant at 1st was ok,bayor sewa on time,and dia buat used car business, jv joined dia as his partner since he was looking for financial partner,tak banyak pon ,cuma 30K.untung 30/70.every car dia jual dia bagi jv 500 usd.For a while dia bagi jv every week 2000,but he worked soo hard,dari pagi sampai pagi,hardly tidur.With dia sibuk kesana kemari jual beli kereta,dia tak der masa nak renovate Krikland.and jiran selalu komplen dgn bandaraya pasal dia.Pening kepala kita di buat nya,but he worked so hard,I have no heart to pressure him on our deal.Pada masa yg sama,I kept getting unpaid tenant for Delfern,tenant asik keluar masuk bertukar.with the 2000 yg Kirkland tenant tu bagi for almost 2 years,jv decided to buy another house,walaupon Delfern tenant ada problem masa tu.so jv saja2 cehck online nak cari another rumah dekat Kirkland for sale,and I saw Kirkland was up for sale for 189K.and my name was there.So I  decided to call the listing agent. Rupanya2 Si Loy tu try to make a quick profit by selling Kirkland for 189K.in which jv paham.and my heart said good luck,in that condition? and at that time thousands houses on the market for  cheaper and bigger.

So I decided to ask him,nama dia Loy,I  really like him honestly, and jv paham keadaan dia,i would have done the same in that position,I  know dia tak der niat nak tipu eventhough mualaf and Hector said otherwise.Guess what? when I went to Kirkland,they all have abandoned the house,sehelai sepinggang.and The marshal and FBI were there waiting round the closk for him. I was so shock and sorry for him.his past were catching up on him.He was trying to worked so hard fixing his past mistake,but time doest not permit him to do that.And that was the beginning of my Kirkland Headache. We call it the Drama House.More on Kirkland The Drama House later.

Got to go for open house next door,and gardening now. Meanwhile stay frenly,helpfull and humble please.Take care

Joyah yg di makan umur setiap hari

2 comments:

  1. When you mentioned 'scammers', they happen to exist everywhere, not just in Las Vegas. I have Italy as an example :) Have fun gardening ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Florally,they are every where for sure,if we are not lucky they can be within families too

    ReplyDelete